Old 09-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Turface

Sorry for shooting blanks. Seems sometimes when I try
to delete one of the addresses in a reply, it gets
sent.

You can use oil dry, you can use dry stall (keeps
horsie's feet dry, get at a full service pet store) or
you can look up Turface on the internet and find a
local dealer. I get Turface for $8.25 per 50# bag.

Kitsune Miko

--- Tlsrider wrote:
The question I have is for a substitute for using
turface. I can get this product, but only through a
Bonsai Nursery here locally, the mark up is high. I
would be paying about $25 per bag. Anyway, what I
am wondering is, can you use "oil dry" that you buy
at the auto store instead? Are there any
disadvantages to using this?

Thanks..........................Rick

Rick
Zone 5
New England

++++Sponsored, in part, by John
Quinn++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
"Art does not take kindly to facts, is helpless to grapple with theories, and is killed outright by a sermon." Agnes Ropplier
(added to the above)
"How many things in life do we bludgeon with facts, render helpless
with theories, and kill with sermons? If art can help us go beyond
these patterns, we certainly need it in our lives."
Anne Wilson Schaef
From, "Women Who Do Too Much Calandar 2004."