Old 09-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Andrew G

Default Movement activated Sprinkler

"John Savage" wrote in message
om...
"Andrew G" writes:
The problem we have here is a stray dog, to the point of being unable to
comfortably use the backyard for fear of safety of our daughter.
Numerous legal methods have failed including speaking with owner and even
tying message around dogs neck for owner.

Can you tie the dog up, then phone the pound to come and collect a
stray/wandering dog? Or take it to the pound yourself? The owners will
then have to pay to get their pooch back, or else lose it.

Good idea, and it wasn't something I thought of.
It would be possible to do as I have managed to tie a note to it. Although
the dog doesn't seem too savage, it does get a little more excited when the
toddler is about..
Thanks and will be trying it this evening.