Old 09-05-2004, 03:06 AM
gary davis

Default Vegetables are better than flowers...

On 5/6/04 2:27 AM, in article ,
"Derek Turner" wrote:

On Thu, 06 May 2004 08:59:39 GMT, gary davis wrote:

Greetings

greetings. please do not post HTML to this text-only group.

OK, thanks for letting me know. There are so many things to do and/or not to
do when communicating via the written word...I get confused. I like the way
HTML looks and don't completely understand why it can be used or not used.
Yes, I do know that some cannot receive messages in HTML format but don't
know why...and can't remember when it is acceptable and when it is not. I
think this is being sent in non HTML format. Yikes, why is everything so
complicated...or is it that I am just an old phart?
Gary
Fort Langley, BC
Canada
PS: I find I'm thinking with an English accent when I communicate to this
newsgroup...am I nuts or what? Happy gardening...