Old 09-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Turface

Last year I got Shultz Profile, which is turface, for
about $8 per bag. This year it was $16 per bag. With
300 trees, 50 pounds ain't too much.

Kits
--- Iris Cohen wrote:
If you want Turface without buying a gigantic bag or
paying bonsai nursery
prices, go to a garden center and buy Schultz
Multi-Purpose Soil Conditioner.
It is actually Turface, in a 5 pound bag. I don't
remember what it cost, but it
was about what you would expect.
Iris,

=====
"Art does not take kindly to facts, is helpless to grapple with theories, and is killed outright by a sermon." Agnes Ropplier
(added to the above)
"How many things in life do we bludgeon with facts, render helpless
with theories, and kill with sermons? If art can help us go beyond
these patterns, we certainly need it in our lives."
Anne Wilson Schaef
From, "Women Who Do Too Much Calandar 2004."

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++