Old 09-05-2004, 03:04 PM
netstudio netstudio is offline
Registered User

Location: carmarthenshire
Default ??Greenhouse??

Quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed
"netstudio" wrote in message
s.com...
Any one know what make of greenhouse this is?

snip
Do NOT attach pictures to posts in this group. Attachments such as pictures
are specifically not allowed to any group that does not begin or contain
'bin'. Most ISPs will delete your post because of that, most of the rest
will delete the picture (thats what mine did), and for those that do get to
see it most will ignore it since chances are it could be a virus.

Post a link to your picture on a web site somewhere.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address
Hi Tumbleweed,
Got out of bed the wrong side I see ;-)

Well a please wouldn't hurt! I am member and also run / webmaster of several websites and have been so for the past nine years (1995).
It does say the following on the post/reply topic page
Attach file:
Maximum size: 102400 bytes
Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg

Why don't you remove the link to attach files/picture if you don't want any

A picture can say a 1000 words when trying to explain and I am very pleased with the response but it's a real shame you don't allow direct pictures which is very easy for many people who don't have the facility or now how to host their own pictures.

I don't know any internet service providers (isp) that don't allow if you have direct pictures /files .

May be its time for you to change?

I have & still use http://www.101-webhosting.com for a long time and find the very reliable, great bandwidth a cheap. They also supply loads of extras with prices starting from £14.99 p.a for 3GB Data Transfer & Unlimited Web Space. !!!! to £29.99 p.a. for 25GB Data Transfer & 25GB Data Transfer or if your really greedy, all on the latest cPanel and www.123-reg.co.uk for domain names etc.

I trust the above helps and thank you for a such a good resource. keep it up!

Many thanks
Yours courteously
Mike

P.S. BIG THANKS FOR THE REPLY TO ONE OF MY QUESTIONS TO Cumberpach!