Old 09-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Claude

Default Mealy bugs

Hi Dave!

I got mealy bug last month on blooming Phals!

I used a mix of rubbing alcohol with dishes soap! For 1 ounce of alcohol, I
add 10 drops of soap.
I did spray my plants, leaves, flowers, roots and repottted it. 4 days
after, I just sprayed my plants, leaves and flowers and got rid of the bug.
I didn`t lose the flower!

Good luck

Claude

om...