Old 09-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default Mosquitos

Pretty much what they are like here in Ohio USA. During the summer they go
down each street here in North Canton and spray for them. Until hubby came,
I use to get eaten alive......now they go for him. I told him they say, "Fe
Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of an Englishman." as they zoom in on him. LOL!

Lisa
"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
"Steve and Lisa" wrote in

message

LMAO You should see some of the buggers we get here in South Africa. If
you're sitting on the patio in the evening you have to strap yourself to

the
deck chair or they'll carry you away!!! LOL
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**