Old 09-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Rez

Default Idaho Gardening

In article , (gardengal) wrote:
Go to the Salvos ( Salvation Army) and buy sheets and blankets. I

We always called it the "Sally Ann's"

(I kid you not,about 15 years ago the local 4th of July parade was

Being from Montana, I've seen two feet of snow in June :/

cancelled due to snow) I am, much to my neighbors amusement,usually
out at night (after the weather broadcast) covering every thing I

Newpaper works even better, but is harder to get to stay put -- more
useful for smaller plants and flowers than for bush plants.

don't want frozen. I told my mom once to forget about monagrammed
sheets just mark mine with "if found, please return to " oh yeah,

LOL! when I was a kid, I was usually detailed to cover my
grandmother's garden, and sometimes the next morning my first task was
to go find all the migratory sheets

~REZ~