Old 09-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Brian

Default grounds for divorce

Forgive for being off topic a little. As an undergardener's boy's 2nd
assistant in Herts. I spent weeks on my knees pulling 'annual nettles' from
the strawberry beds. I have never seen or heard of them them since. Did they
really exist or were my swollen hands imaginary? It was quite a few decades
ago!
Best Wishes Brian
"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
dave @ stejonda9/5/04 1:36

In message , Sacha
writes
How can you be more specific than 'please do NOT cut down the nettles"?
;-)

simple - "please do not cut down 'those' nettles"

Women! - no logic in their thinking at all!!

grin

On the contrary. My simple solution saves all the nettles. Then, in

gentle
and easy-to-comprehend stages, one can introduce the qualifiers. It takes
time and patience but I'm sure that with kindness, training can be

achieved.
;-)
--

Sacha