Old 09-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Loki

Default Anybody have a Troy-Bilt Pony tiller?

il Sun, 09 May 2004 14:55:51 GMT, "Brian Barnson" ha scritto:

Hi
I've just bought one with no manual and I want to change the gear oil. Is
it just regular 90 wt or something more exotic. The tiller is 15-20 years
old and has a 5 hp Briggs.
Brian, in Cedar

Look for a Briggs and Stratton manual. Libraries are full of manuals.
Some manuals are even online now. (although that was Black and Dekka)
I suspect it's not an outboard motor but see if you can identify the
model first.

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/

Or buy one: http://www.asecc.com/manuals.html
--