Old 10-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Ralph H. Stoos Jr.

Default Help: Electric Lawn mower

All,

I appreciate the feedback. My mother wants to keep active so she will
not hire someone for just mowing.

Also, the already have a very nice Cub Cadet self-propelled mower but it
is too heavy for her to move around. They have 5 1/2 acres of lawn and
my father does the bulk of it with a john Deere tractor. My mother just
wants the electric for the "close" stuff.

I will keep looking. Thanks a bunch.

Ralph

Zito the Zit wrote:

Ralph H. Stoos Jr. wrote:

All,

My mother has arthritis bad and needs to purchase an electric lawn
mower that is self propelled. I am not certain such a thing exists.

Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing?

I am going to research the major manufacturers but if anyone knows of
any drop me a note at:

Thanks,

Ralph

I would think she would be better off just paying someone $20 (or
whatever) each week to cut it for her.