Old 10-05-2004, 08:07 AM
John Savage

Default honey warning

M writes:
At the bottom of Ramsgate Rd, towards the big supermarket, there's a
little newsagents. Debbie, who works there, sells excellent bulk honey.
$6 a kilo bucket. Sounds very clandestine, but the info comes from my
old Dad, who's certainly no black-marketeer!

Thanks, M. I was thinking more along the lines of 10kg to 15kg amounts,
but if ever I'm passing I'll drop in. Might pick up some cheap tobacco
and rum, too wink wink.

Alternately, you could try Nundle General Store, which is selling native
bee honey (appropriately gathered) at $13.50 for 80grams!!!

Ouch! Isn't that the price of silver bullion these days??