Old 10-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Flowery dog name needed!

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

I'm getting a border collie bitch soon and she needs pretty flowerery

name. So
far I've come up with ... Willow, Poppy, Rowan, Holly, Sorrel, Tansy,

Daisy,
Fern, Saffron and Jasmine. Can anyone think of any more?

Euphorbia, Skimmia, Calendula...

A friend of mine had a dog named Agapanthus - Pantha to her friends. ;-)
--

We have a female cat called officially Chrysanthemum, who would want to open
the front door and calling out that late at night.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars