Old 10-05-2004, 02:04 PM
RichardS

Default grounds for divorce

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
or how can I sabotage my husbands strimmer without him suspecting it is
me? every year about this time he runs amok with said strimmer and every
year my bank of nettles and wild flowers get the chop, I am very very
upset in fact I think I will give up gardening :-(
kate

How about a liberal installation of wire hoops in the nettle patch - about
6 or 8 inches high ought to do it.

After the 15th time of having to reset the strimmer cable because it's
broken on the hoop he might give up on it... (unless it's an auto-feeding
strimmer... my memory seems to suggest that such beasties do exist).

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk