Old 10-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Jo

Default my radishes are not doing well

I would say seeds as well. Several years ago I had two seperate batches and
one did fantastic and the other was pathetic.

"Bill" wrote in message
. ..
: Since radishes are one of the easiest crops to grow, I would guess the
: seeds are bad. How long have you had the seeds? I try to get new seeds
: every year. Seeds that I have kept from previous seasons don't seem to
: germinate as well.
:
: Bill
:
:
: McQualude wrote in message
: I should have eaten them by now and planted another crop. They were
: supposed to be mature in ~25 days, but it has been almost 5 weeks and
all
: but one radish are stunted. That one radish is growing well, but it's
the
: only one. This is my first time growing radishes, any ideas?