Old 10-05-2004, 07:20 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default indoor plants and flying insects

Subject: indoor plants and flying insects
From: (ted)
Date: 5/10/2004 10:20 AM Central Daylight Time
I have about 7 indoor plants, mainly pothos. I noticed very small
flying insects around them. Only one per plant (for now!) I'll use
some organic spray for them but I was wondering if there are any
plants that repel insects and I don't have to worry about them?

I don't care what plants they are as long as they can live in a
container and can be kep alive. Can you please suggest something?

They are fungus gnats. Instead of freaking out, just ignore them. Or reduce
watering, which will cut the population somewhat.

If you have plants, you have fungus gnats. No way around it.

-

theoneflasehaddock