Old 10-05-2004, 07:23 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default lawn food

Subject: lawn food
From: "Vox Humana"
Date: 5/9/2004 6:14 PM Central Daylight Time

"Gord" wrote in message
Does any body here have a recipe for lawn food. I am trying to steer away
from commercial fertilizers and would like to try making my own.

There is a guy named Jerry Baker who has formulas for all kinds of home make
garden remedies. As I recall he had a lawn food that involved ammonia and
dish detergent in a hose-end sprayer. I'm not endorsing him as the few
times I have seen him on TV he seemed like an idiot. However, since you
asked, you might take a look at his website. It looks like a pay site.
http://www.jerrybaker.com/

Well, if he's spraying AMMONIA and DISH DETERGENT as a lawn food, he doesn't
just look like an idiot, HE IS AN IDIOT.

That will hurt, possibly kill the plants, as well as other wildlife. Just what
the world needs, more bozos spraying toxic chemicals for the sheer fun of it.

-

theoneflasehaddock