Old 10-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Bonnie

Default frog outlaw

Ka30P wrote:

No, all frog operations are suspended for right now. Unfortunately elder son
still in the hospital, younger still on crutches, frog is almost bigger than
petite daughter and Dad and I are keeping ahead of laundry and food by the skin
of our teeth. I figure the taddies in the pond are safe for the time being and
I'm raising about thirty in a tub on the deck and will transfer them by hand to
the shrubs away from Lady Bullfrog if they go froglet before we can catch her.
kathy :-)

Glad to hear you are keeping up with everything!
Don't forget the breathe and laugh occasionally.

--
Bonnie
NJ