Old 10-05-2004, 11:17 PM
David Hill

Default Grape vine assistance

"........... I've never tried this before, so apologies if it doesn't work.
I also appreciate that it's probably not good design practice to give people
access to a homepage, but right now it was quick, and it appears to work for

Well there's not a lot of point having a web site if you don't allow access
to your home page.

And yes they are the young flower buds, Now all you have to do is to make
sure you don't let the roots dry out if we get a dry summer, and make sure
you keep god ventilation, these two things will go a long way to prevent the
start of Mildew

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries