Old 11-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Loki

Default Indoor herb garden

il Mon, 10 May 2004 10:30:19 -0600, "tmtresh" ha scritto:

If you are going to use ordinary tubular fluro lights, they need to be
adjustable in height so that they can be maintained almost touching the
foliage of the plants. I learnt this from discussions on other newsgroups
and have not tried it myself. I expect similar thing would apply to CFs.

Nope, you don't have to do that with CFs. Just get the brightest that you
can find. I have 25 watters (equivelant of 100 watt incandescent bulb, it
looks brighter than daylight in that corner). I have them 2 or 3 feet off
some of my plants. The plants grow quite well.

What's CF? And would they be ok for propagating lights? Or reading
for that matter.

--
Cheers,