Old 11-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Loki

Default renegade tomatos

il Mon, 10 May 2004 20:36:13 GMT, "Norma J. Briggs" ha scritto:

Well...I know now what breed those 50 plus plants that volunteered
themselves so freely in my garden were/a Roma's.....go figure.

What is weird is I almost never buy Roma's and have never grown them. Oh
well...guess I will use them for sauce and eat the others fresh....

Oh to have the room for 50 Romas. :-) I find the plum shaped
tomatoes taste better cooked. Slow grilling (broil) makes them
scrummy. Otherwise they can taste pretty bland raw.

--
Cheers,