Old 11-05-2004, 02:09 AM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Do Maples Need The Dark?

The "long answer" took longer than I thought; while I was doing the
literature search online, some imbecile with a backhoe took out our
internet service!!!! I'm saddened to discover that I can't do *anything*
without an internet connection; I was forced to do aimless things like
back up my hard disk!

Anyway, I found nothing on maples, but on other woody plants, too long a
photoperiod interferes with the onset of cold acclimatization.

There might have been more, but I was cut off.

Don't expect any posts from me at work.......

Nina

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++