Old 11-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Fleemo

Default Any New Earwig Advice?

Ah, Pat, I could smooch ya! I took your advice and went out and
bought me some commercial insecticidal soap. I came home and went on
the prowl for earwigs. Amazing how few there seem to be during the
day! But I found some and tested the spray on 'em. Sure enough, a
spritz or two on the buggers and within a few moments they were dead
as door nails. (What's a door nail anyway?) Tonight, I'll hit the
garden armed with a bottle of earwig death! Die you devils, die!

Thanks so much for your excellent advice.

-Fleemo