Old 11-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Charles

Default Goldfish problems

On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:15:37 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004 19:42:27 -0700, Sean Dinh
wrote:

I know this idiot whom bought some GF with black markings on the fins
because they looked prettier.

I am not sure what you are saying. I like the black on my goldfish....

Goldfish near the end of the decoloring phase look way cool, they are
gold with black trim on the back and unpaired fins. The black soon
goes away, leaving a plain gold fish.

goldfish recovering from abuse, ammonia burns, will also display black
on their fins, hopefully this goes away as the fish continues to heal.

Not to be confused with the permanent black markings seen on many
fish.

--

- Charles
-