Old 11-05-2004, 10:27 AM
martin

Default Flowery dog name needed!

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:29:05 +0100, "David Hill"
wrote:

This all reminds me of when in the late 60's just after I had got married.
We were living in a flat in Hastings, and were coming home one Sunday
afternoon, Just got out of the car when this Little child from a few doors
down ran out of her gate chasing a puppy as fast as her little legs would
allow. She was follower shortly after by her very embarrassed mother.......
Why embarrassed? I hear you ask. Well....
As she chased the pup she was calling out "Come here piddle pup, come here
piddle pup".

Children....don't you love them.

I thought it was going to be called "Porky" :-)