Old 11-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Evening songs, morning choruses, Rose eating 17 year Red eyed

On 5/11/04 6:27 AM, in article ,
"Jim Elbrecht" wrote:

As always, your post is ambrosia for the eyes & mind.

"madgardener" wrote:
-snip-
There is one bird, I don't know his identity, but every dusk,and lately, the
early mornings, he starts out his acca pella solo. It literally sounds like
"Tweedle ee Tweedle ee" and is very melodious. I suspect it's my little
Indigo bunting, but this song of his, whomever he is, is awesome in the late
afternoon just before dusk kisses everything.

-snip-

If you have sound on your computer you can listen to the male Indigo
Bunting [and hundreds of other birds] here-
http://www.naturesongs.com/paruicte.html#inbu

[the recordings are good enough to make my cat take an interest in my
speakers.g]

Jim

Neat site - thank you!
Cheryl