Old 11-05-2004, 02:12 PM
EESiFlo - Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Disaster strikes :-(

Jim;

Sorry to hear of your disaster.
I'd be extremely unhappy if this had happened to me.

For $1400 you might want to consider a backup solar powered pump to water
your trees.
I installed thousands of solar sites in central Florida approximately 10
years ago, and to my knowledge, they're all still working as designed.

All you'll need is a good regulated solar panel, a car battery, a cheap
timer and a DC powered pump.
Bilge pumps (for boats) work well.

Mark Hill - Harrisburg PA - Florida North - where it's expected to be 85+
for the next week