Old 11-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Doug Kanter

Default How to keep raccoons away

"Ignoramus27199" wrote in message
In article , Russell wrote:
Ignoramus15189 wrote:

Shooting them is not an option due to our city code.

Flippin' governments. Take the fun out of everything. ;-)

yep, I was thinking about setting up a sniper nest in my master
bedroom bathroom, but my hopes were dashed. I have a "security
light"that comes on when raccoons visit, so that shooting at them at
night would be quite easy. But, I do not want to have gun violations
on my record.

I know just one person who is so accurate with a slingshot that I wonder
sometimes if what I'm watching was digitally altered. Years of practice, I
guess.

www.slingshots.com