Old 11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Donald K

Default Goldfish problems

Way back in the begining, we had "Stinker" who had a nice black fin...

It went away rather quickly after bringing him home and keeping him as
per the methods espoused by this group. :-)

Idiocy? Guilty as charged your honor...

-D

Sean Dinh wrote:

I know this idiot whom bought some GF with black markings on the fins
because they looked prettier.

Charles wrote:

The fish I have here now, some of them have black markings on the
fins and a few black scales, which I associate with ammonia burns.

--
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright