Old 11-05-2004, 05:03 PM
madgardener

Default Evening songs, morning choruses, Rose eating 17 year Red eyed Devil's, and fairies Mother's Day

thank you honey. the garden update will come a little later as I've had
major schedule changes.........
maddie
"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
As always, your post is ambrosia for the eyes & mind.

"madgardener" wrote:
-snip-
There is one bird, I don't know his identity, but every dusk,and lately,

the
early mornings, he starts out his acca pella solo. It literally sounds

like
"Tweedle ee Tweedle ee" and is very melodious. I suspect it's my little
Indigo bunting, but this song of his, whomever he is, is awesome in the

late
afternoon just before dusk kisses everything.

-snip-

If you have sound on your computer you can listen to the male Indigo
Bunting [and hundreds of other birds] here-
http://www.naturesongs.com/paruicte.html#inbu

[the recordings are good enough to make my cat take an interest in my
speakers.g]

Jim