Old 11-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Doug Kanter

Default How to keep raccoons away

"Ignoramus27199" wrote in message
In article , Doug Kanter wrote:
"Ignoramus27199" wrote in message
In article , Russell wrote:
Ignoramus15189 wrote:

Shooting them is not an option due to our city code.

Flippin' governments. Take the fun out of everything. ;-)

yep, I was thinking about setting up a sniper nest in my master
bedroom bathroom, but my hopes were dashed. I have a "security
light"that comes on when raccoons visit, so that shooting at them at
night would be quite easy. But, I do not want to have gun violations
on my record.

I know just one person who is so accurate with a slingshot that I wonder
sometimes if what I'm watching was digitally altered. Years of practice,

guess.

www.slingshots.com

Hm, I would like to make my own slingshot. Where could Ibuy good
rubber for it?

Oh for cryin' out loud....the top of the line model at that web site is
thirty bucks and it has fiber optic sites. Live a little. Spend the money.
But, the site also sells just the rubber bands, if you insist on being a
shnorer.