Old 11-05-2004, 06:02 PM
mmarteen

Default salvia question

I have another saliva question. I planted some victoria blue last
year and miraculously the survived a minnesota winter with a thick
covering of mulch (I mulched it only because I was mulching other
plants around it. My garden plan has changed somewhat this year and
now the salvia are near some roses which means that they will be
getting runoff from the roses that will be watered frequently. I know
Salvias are drought tolerant but will they do OK with regular
watering? Would moving them be a good idea?

mm

"Gloria" wrote in message ...
I have some blue salvia, should I deadhead it? I've never grown salvia
before.

TIA,
Gloria

---