Old 11-05-2004, 08:21 PM

Default Lelandi problem (sort of!)

In article , Sacha
writes
/5/04 11:28
+JA6qKoAFwbc@c hapelhouse.demon.co.uk

snip
Isn't that only for hedges though Sacha? which is why its called the
high hedges bill. I'm not sure if this will be a Leylandii though, the
impression is that this has grown a lot since last July, not the normal
behaviour of a newly planted Leylandii as I know from trying to infill
with them.

You may be right with regard to hedges - if so, there's a glaring loophole
right away. Even one monster tree can overshadow a neighbour's garden
badly. I'm not sure why you think it's not a leylandii - you mean it's
grown too fast?

Yes exactly, small ones certainly are very slow for 18mths to 2yrs and
then they grow like you would expect them to, the medium size specimens
I have put in have also been very sluggish for the first year or two.
--
David