Old 11-05-2004, 08:23 PM
tuin man

Default OT Customers from hell

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
I'm sure everyone here who has ever been involved in a service industry

has
their own horror stories to tell but my personal nastiest happened a

couple
of days ago.

snipped

Dreadful!
Since you run a nursery there may be a little ruse you know about.... but
then maybe not.
Customer drives in and when no ones looking, put a plant/slab/whatever into
car boot, but leaves boot open and seeks attention.
When attention is gained, customer points into boot and has a right good
moan about what ever idiot is responsible for deliveries.
"I asked for a bag of cobbles to be delivered, and what do I get?!!! A bag
of bark mulch!!!" (or something along those lines)
levels of irritation been vented thwart the inclination of request for
evidence delivery, eg receipt, delivery docket.
Attendant profusely apologies for the error and lifts said bag of mulch out
of the boot. Goes off, gets bag of cobbles, the cleanest one, then gently
and oh so carefully places it into boot with further apologies and requests
for anything else customer might like done for him (usually male).
Customer feigns understanding and more down-to-earth mannerisms before
happily driving off.

Just thought you might like to watch out for it.

Patrick