Old 11-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Loki

Default tomato leaves eaten....

il Tue, 11 May 2004 03:02:35 -0500, Katra ha scritto:

Can anyone tell me how to control rats without poisoning?
Traps dont' work. Rats are too smart.

I had smart mice who could remove the bait without springing the
trap. So for a while I baited it but left it unsprung so they'd get
careless. Eventually I set the trap, tied the bait on to make it hard
remove, put the trap between two objects making a corridor that just
fit the trap width (to cut down the space for manouvering). That
seemed to work. Maybe that would work for rats.
--
Cheers,