Old 11-05-2004, 11:27 PM
homer

Default OT Customers from hell

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Sacha
writes
snip horror story
I've only just stopped seething about this and Ray still has the odd dark
mutter - but I cannot begin to imagine what gets into people or where

their
wits are, if they think this is any way to behave *anywhere*, let alone

in
someone else's garden!

Welcome to my world Sacha. I sympathise. We seem to have a lot of such
'adults' here in this part of south London and it distresses me to think
that they will be raising their children to behave with the same level
of disregard for others' property and feelings.

--
dave @ stejonda

Sorry to hear about your bad experience Sacha, unfortunately West London has
its share of idiots too. I've tried confronting the 'adult' who allows his
dog to foul the public footpath to no avail.
what can you do?
Still... Ray's answer to where he did his A levels was cool!