Old 11-05-2004, 11:27 PM
VivienB

Default Recommended hand tools

On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:52:33 +0100, "tuin man"
wrote:

Like the potato fork, the mushroom fork has cupped tines also blunted at the
ends, but far fewer. And an fairly similar volume capacity. Quite a large
bite actually, which is why it's good for compost heaps. Imagine you want to
hold some water in your hands. Your thumbs will lie above the finger level.

Thank you for that - your description 'paints the picture' very well.
I won't be around Dublin, but I shall have a look in the hardware
stores and farm co-ops in the smaller towns we do visit.

Regards, VivienB