Old 12-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Creature

Default What's up with my cactus?

On Tue, 11 May 2004 15:32:34 GMT, Phisherman wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2004 15:02:59 +0000 (UTC), Creature
wrote:
I'm really not that green-fingered but I have recently been given a cactus
and am anxious not to kill it (not least because I'm told it's quite
difficult to).
There's a picture of it he http://19b.mine.nu:8012/cactus.jpg

You are probably over-watering the plant which is the fastest way to
kill a cactus, especially without sunlight.

After my watering yesterday it's certainly looking a lot less healthy
today, so I shall not water it for a while and see if it improves. How
often should I be watering it?

Thanks,

--
Alex Pounds (Creature) .~. Website working group chair
CS2 Student /V\ Socfed committee member