Old 12-05-2004, 04:08 AM
nswong

Default tomato leaves eaten....

Hi Katra,

I normally hate those things, but I'm also not afraid to just kill

the
rat when I find it in the glue trap so it won't suffer.

I don't like to kill animal, so I just wrap rat with newspaper and
throw it outside our fence to a bush, it will decompose to nothing
left within two months. The glue on rat will stick it with the
newspaper and make it unescapetable. I know this will make the rat
suffer, but as long as I don't see it with my eye, it's OK for me.
Think at it, most of my transplant are lost due to those rats, this
make me feel less guilty.

Rats here like to chew my transplant and even pull the transplant out
from soil.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m