Old 12-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Kay Easton

Default Lelandi problem (sort of!)

In article , Sacha
writes
Kay Easton11/5/04 8:33
@scarbo ro.demon.co.uk

Yes - but that is *your* set of circumstances

Oh, I agree - I was really saying how lucky I feel that I live somewhere
which is green and vegetation covered. Not to mention being in the
garden and feeling I'm not being overlooked from all the surrounding
houses.

and on the whole, you appear
to have something you can live with happily. If the neighbours who could do
so suddenly planted a row of leylandii to shade your garden, you might
perhaps feel differently about those 'beautiful' trees?

Doubt it! I'm not sure it is possible to shade my garden any more than
it's already shaded ;-)
The grove of birches is well above roof height, and the mature chestnuts
are probably only 50 ft from our garden

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: