Old 12-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Dog question

You don't need to pee in a bottle. The person who told you to do that is
messing with you. Don't listen to the jerk.

Buy a bag of urea fertilizer and a bag of bone meal and spread them
liberally near where the dogs are. The combined scents should drive them
nuts.

"Stew4rtLittle" wrote in message
My neighbors have two dogs and they put there kennel right by my gardens.
My gardens are in three boxes about 2.5 feet away from the fence that the
dogs are at. The dogs pee through the fence and kill the grass around my
garden boxes. Are there any plants I can put along the fence that dogs
don't like or go near? Someone told me to pee in a squirt bottle and

spray
it on the fence and the dogs won't pee there again. Is this true? I don't
like the smell of dog poop when I am working in my garden! Any

suggestions?

Thank you