Old 12-05-2004, 04:04 PM
John McGaw

Default Hyacinth from Seed?

"Frogleg" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 May 2004 21:27:53 -0400, "John McGaw"
wrote:

My problem is that after that I don't have a
clue as to what to do with them.

Ah hah! Try:

http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/data/trew/b...e=kew&chap= 4

Many thanks -- an excellent reference and it appears to give all the
information I needed. I don't know why my own search didn't turn it up but
such are the vagaries of search engines. Guess I need to start watching the
seedpods to determine when they are ready and willing. I've got a good
protected place where I can sink some pots and watch the seeds develop and
late frost is not usually a problem where I plan to put them.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]