Old 12-05-2004, 04:10 PM
martin

Default unusual problem

On Wed, 12 May 2004 16:54:48 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 12 May 2004 10:32:16 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

True, but I don't like or eat tomatoes !! I only use them for cooking!

You don't put sugar on them and eat them as a strawberry substitute
like a Dutch colleague at work does? I've never been able to bring
myself to try it.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

I read that before somewhere :-)

Have you tried them with sugar and is that why you don't like them?
Tomatoes and cream, could catch on at Wimbledon, pigs could fly and
Tim Henman could be Wimbledon Champion/Champignon 2004