Old 12-05-2004, 08:03 PM

Default JD 14sb walkbehind drive belt replacement

I am replacing the drive belt on a JD 14sb mower. I don't have any service
info on removing the blade clutch. There's a fairly heavy return spring in
there similar to automotive drum brake size. It looks like this spring
needs to be removed prior to pulling the clutch assembly. I have an
automotive brake spring tool, but I was wondering if anyone had done this
job, and could provide any disassembly/assembly tips.

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD