Old 12-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Dan Keeley

Default Carrot germination / Parsnip seedling pics?

that would interest me too - I have lots of parsnips growing, in amongst a
lot of weeds, headache! Which is which!??

"Rhiannon Macfie Miller" wrote in message
Robert wrote:
Robert wrote:

: Mine are the same. About now I should think, don't forget we've had
: some cool nights and in Plymouth we had a slight frost on Thursday
: night, almost unheard of
:
:
See mine are just coming through this morning

Well, mine should be a bit behind then, as I'm in Scotland.
Are there any pictures of baby carrot and parsnip
seedlings so I'll know them when I see them?

Rhiannon