Old 12-05-2004, 11:20 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Lovely day

The weather has finally been kind to us and we have had some sun but without
the wind! absolutely still this morning, went around doing a few pictures
with the camera and was struck by the scent (often gets blown away!)
Wisteria and lily of the valley were trying to compete with some lovely
white perennial stocks while elsewhere the apple trees with bluebells under
looked and smelt wonderful. something's we have been aware of for weeks like
the Lonicera caprifolium, x italica, Holboellia and Akebia but has taken the
still air to appreciate some of the more subtle scents
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk