Old 13-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Sacha

Default OT Customers from hell

Charlie Pridham12/5/04 8:16

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Rhiannon S12/5/04 1:01

Subject: OT Customers from hell
From: Sacha

Date: 11/05/2004 16:57 GMT Daylight Time

I don't think so. Mrs Thatcher was very punctilious from what I recall.
She was very squashing to a radio interviewer who suggested that she

didn't
say "good morning" to each of her interlocutors so as to 'save time'. Her
view appeared to be that time spent on small courtesies wasn't wasted!
Had she been here on Sunday this bloke would have been handbagged into the
pond himself!

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

Its when I hear tales such as yours I realise the worth of our otherwise
useless dog, he is quite large and has a bark you feel through the soles of
your feet, the only intruder he has been called upon to deal with was moving
so quick he was nearly 2 miles away by the time the police caught him (of
course what the scallywag didn't know was the dog had to be woken up by me
and dragged down stairs to do his bit!)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

This was in the middle of the afternoon, with the nursery full of people.
The dogs *did* react, bless them, but we were trying to go for the 'quiet
life' approach until we saw how thoroughly our hospitality to our customers
had been abused. And in fact, these weren't even customers - they came in,
let the dog swim in the pond, the 'man' used the public loo and after a few
short sharp words, they left.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)