Old 13-05-2004, 05:24 AM
gary davis

Default I like the bottom posting format: was FAQ's....

On 5/4/04 3:22 AM, in article ,
"Rhiannon S" wrote:

Subject: FAQs
From:
(gp)
Date: 03/05/2004 22:14 GMT Daylight Time
Alan Gould wrote:

Top or bottom posting is entirely optional anywhere on the Internet.

Top posting is used by those who couldn't be bothered to format their
messages. Top posting is counter intuitive. Top posting is nasty.

Top posting will cause R'yleh to rise...
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/

Top posting? bottom posting?
Bottom posting works for me. I like it. I have connected to other
newsgroups and it could be either...Up or down.
I will read either up or down...don't want to miss any good stuff.
Gary
Fort Langley, BC
Canada