Old 13-05-2004, 06:03 AM
how

Default Help...Hibiscus is getting yellow leaves!

Hi,
You will have to figure out what the problem is being that the leaves yellow
easily and is not an indication of a particular problem. Hibiscus grow well
in full sun but if it is in a dark pot there is a potential of the roots
getting too warm. Watering when the other plants are watered does not mean
it is getting enough, it may be getting too much. Did the yellowing just
start or has it been going on since you bought it? Has it flowered?
hth -_- how
to reply remember no NEWS is good

"junkyardcat" wrote in message
It's been in the pot since I bought it about 1 1/2 months ago. I water it
when I water the butterfly garden...usually about 3 times a week. I

haven't
moved the pot at all. Do I need to move it to the partial shade for

awhile?

Thanks!
Angie

"how" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
Hibiscus that is too dry, too wet, too warm or too cool get yellow

leaves
which will fall. Correct the problem and it should grow more. Have you

moved
the plant lately? What does plenty of water mean? How long in pot?
hth -_- how
to reply remember no NEWS is good

"junkyardcat" wrote in message
Now my Hibiscus is turning yellow at the bottom...anyone have an idea

why?
It's in a big pot in the sun...do I need to move it to partial shade?

Or
maybe feed it something special? It's got plenty of water so I don't

think
that's the problem.

Thanks for any help!
Angie