Old 13-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Roy

Default riding lawnmower blade question

I have never seen a typical mower that had to have blades orientated.
Just bolt them back up and turn the drive pulley by hanbd to satisfy
your concern that they won;t hit each other........odds are they
won;t!

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:25:05 GMT, "Snydley"
wrote:

===I have a Craftsman 23hp 48" deck ,(3 blade), garden tractor and I removed
===the mower blades for sharpening. I didn't think to notice how they were
===oriented to each other before I removed them and I wondered if anyone knows
===how they are supposed to be mounted in relation to one another, 90 degrees
===to each other, 135 degress to each other, etc. for an optimal cut. It
===doesn't seem to be cutting as well as it used to and I was wondering if I
===didn't put them back on correctly.
===
===Thanks,
===Snydley